Oh I don’t know how summer has gotten away from me already! We have had a heat wave in Boston, which makes me not want to heat up the stove. Well hello there, grill! I made some grilled chicken this week that was perfect for summer… it has a fruit juice base which makes for great flavor. Hope you enjoy it!
Pineapple Grilled Chicken
- one cup pineapple juice
- one half cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- one quarter cup chopped green onion
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients in a large plastic bag or bowl and mix well.
- Add 2-3 chicken breasts and marinate about 3-5 hours. Turn to ensure that all surfaces of chicken are covered.
- Grill on medium heat about 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot.
Happy Allergy Free Eating!