Aaaaand the pumpkin recipes are still coming! I recently discovered pumpkin pie spice and don’t know how I enjoyed fall without it before. It is so good on vanilla coconut milk ice cream, in coffee, or on french toast. Here, I made pumpkin pie potatoes…. yum!
Pumpkin Pie Potatoes
- 1 bag fingerling potatoes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into half inch rounds.
- In a large saute pan over medium high heat, put the potatoes, olive oil, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar.
- Saute until potatoes are tender, stirring every so often to coat all sides of the potatoes.
- Enjoy hot!
Happy Allergy Free Eating!