Last week, I saw that I had been nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger” award by Cooking with a Twist, who is also a food blogger! I was so excited when I read about this, and can’t wait to share in the fun. Thanks!
There are a few rules that apply to this nomination:
The rules of the awards are:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Select 15 blogs for the award.
5. Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I hate mushy fruit. Applesauce, fruit on the bottom yogurt… even fruit pies. I’m not fond of the texture and stay away from these foods!
2. My mother is a phenomenal cook. I love watching her make such amazing dishes, and she has always been my inspiration to cook. She doesn’t even blink an eye when I visit and she needs to make allergy friendly meals!
3. I am an only child.. which always meant I could have my mother all to myself in the kitchen.
4. I went to Boston College and loved every minute of it… but still can’t follow a football game to save my life.
5. I love the beach and really should live in a tropical climate. Summer can’t get here soon enough each year! I wear my flip flops as long as I can into the New England seasons and can’t wait to break them back out when winter is over.
6. I have lived in the Boston area my whole life. I do like visiting other cities, but Boston is my home… even if it has a brutal winter and I need to put the flip flops away!
7. The farthest I have traveled is to visit a friend in Australia. Australia is beautiful and worth the plane ride… I have never seen such amazing sights… in one view you could be looking at the beach, the city skyline, and cliffs marking the unending horizon. I would recommend it to anyone!
Nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
Here are some of my favorites blogs and sites I hope you check out!
6. Emily Bites
14. Baking Love
15. Living Without
Thanks again, Cooking with a Twist, and I hope you all enjoy these inspiring writers!
One response to “Very Inspiring Blogger!”
Ooh, lots of good gluten-free links! Thanks for sharing! (I also am from MA and wish I lived in a tropical climate. Anything under 80 degrees is too cold for me!)