With my new house, I also got a new grill and have been loving it during these summer days! It doesn’t heat up the kitchen the way an oven does, and is really easy to use. Among burgers and hot dogs, I have been trying different grilled chicken recipes. Here is a fresh salsa recipe to put over plan grilled chicken.
Fresh Salsa Chicken
- 3 tomatoes
- one half of an onion
- juice of one lime
- 3 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- diced jalapeno peppers, if you want to add a little spice
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb. chicken tenderloins
- Dice the tomatoes into small pieces, being sure to scoop or cut out the seeds and core.
- Finely dice the onion.
- In a large bowl, add the diced tomatoes, onions, lime juice, chopped cilantro, olive oil, and salt and pepper (and optional peppers).
- Stir to combine and let sit for at least an hour to let the flavors mingle.
- Grill the chicken tenderloins, about 3 minutes each side until cooked through.
- Serve the chicken hot with some fresh salsa spread on top.
Happy Allergy Free Eating!
One response to “Fresh Salsa Chicken”
I looooove fresh salsa, and chicken! 🙂