On a roll this week with chicken tenders, I also made Buffalo Chicken Tenders. Frank’s Red Hot Sauce is always a fan favorite, and the red hot flavor just makes you beg for more. These Buffalo Chicken Bites aren’t fried, but are definitely smothered in sauce and very easy to make. And dairy and gluten free!
Buffalo Chicken Bites
- one pound chicken tenders
- cooking spray
- one and one half cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 2 tbsp. vegan butter
- one quarter cup soy flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the hot sauce, butter, and soy flour.
- Microwave the sauce for 15 seconds to melt the butter. Stir to combine.
- Reserve one quarter cup of the sauce for serving.
- Spray a large saute pan with cooking spray and put it over medium heat.
- Dip each chicken tender into the sauce and put on the pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Flip the chicken tenders and pour sauce over them every 3-4 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot, smothered with the reserved sauce.
Happy Allergy Free Eating! Go Patriots! 🙂