Looking for simple dinners this week to ease back into the swing of things after the holiday, I baked a couple turkey breasts and wanted a smokey side to go with them. So I made Simple Roasted Broccoli, flavored with 4 spices. My smokey spice choices were a good combination with the turkey, and it was so easy to make!
Simple Roasted Broccoli
- one head of broccoli
- olive oil for misting/drizzling, about 1 tbsp.
- 1 tsp. smoked sea salt
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Cut the stems off of the broccoli so only the florets remain.
- Spread out the broccoli florets on a cookie sheet.
- Mist the broccoli with olive oil, or drizzle. (I like misting because it lessens how much you use, and it spreads evenly.)
- Sprinkle the smoked sea salt, lemon pepper, smoked paprika, and chili powder over the florets.
- Bake at 375 degrees, about 20 minutes, until the florets start to brown and crisp.
- Serve hot.
Happy Allergy Free Eating!