Here comes another pumpkin recipe! I thought I made a similar bread last fall, but couldn’t find the recipe… so I made a new one. I love this recipe… great paired with a cup of coffee on a lazy weekend morning. I especially love the mini chocolate chips!
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 1.25 cups sugar
- .5 cup brown sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- .75 cups oil
- 1 egg
- 1.5 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 3 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. ginger
- 1 cup vegan mini chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir until they are well blended.
- Pour into a greased bread pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool, then slice and serve with your favorite breakfast.
Happy Allergy Free Eating!