Savory, fresh, and just overall delicious! A perfect side for any meal.
Colette’s Corn Salad
- Half of an onion, chopped.
- Three quarters of a pound of bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 2-3 tbsp. olive oil for sauteing
- 1 bag frozen corn (or 2-3 cups of fresh corn, right off of the cob)
- 3 tbsp. fresh chopped rosemary
- 2 tbsp. sea salt
- In a large pan, saute chopped onion and chopped bacon. Add a little bit of olive oil, and stir frequently.
- When the bacon is just about done cooking, add corn. (Colette use sweet corn right off the cob, I used a bag of frozen that was on hand… the fresh was so much sweeter!)
- Then add a few tablespoons of chopped rosemary (this is the secret, must have ingredient). Stir in another tablespoon of olive oil and a few shakes of sea salt.
- Stir and cover until cooked and heated through.
My new favorite side dish… seriously delicious! Happy Allergy Free Eating.
2 responses to “Colette’s Corn Salad”
Pingback: Pumpkin Partying | Balanced Fork, Healthy Life
Pingback: Oven Roasted Ribs | Balanced Fork, Healthy Life