Summer is coming… strawberries are fresh and on sale at my grocery store! Taking full advantage of the slightly warmer temperatures and fresh strawberries, I dreamed up this salad. Perfect for a spring or summer lunch.
Strawberry Sunflower Salad
- two cups lettuce greens
- 4-5 strawberries, greens cut off and sliced into thirds
- one eighth of a cup of crumbled goat cheese
- one eighth of a cup of sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp. dark chocolate balsamic vinegar
- Wash the lettuce and wash and cut the strawberries.
- In a large bowl, add the lettuce and top with strawberries, goat cheese, and sunflower seeds.
- Drizzle dark chocolate balsamic vinegar and enjoy!
Happy Allergy Free Eating!