Hope that title got your attention! Some favorite fall flavors made their way into this crockpot meal. I love using the crockpot because there is so much variety and it is so easy. This recipe is not only easy, but quick, too!
Bacon n’ Beer Chicken
- 2 chicken breasts
- one half of your favorite gluten free beer (about 6 ounces)
- one half cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. each salt and pepper to season
- 4 bacon slices, cut into small pieces
- 3 fresh rosemary sprigs
- Put all ingredients in the crockpot by layering… first the chicken, then the beer, onion, cinnamon, salt and pepper, bacon, rosemary.
- Cook on low for 2 hours and fifteen minutes.
- Serve hot, over your favorite rice, potatoes, or with a side of veggies.
Happy Allergy Free Eating!