I cherish my weekend mornings… time to sleep in, wake up slowly, enjoy a mug of coffee, and make a big breakfast. I always try to eat a breakfast that is different from my usual quick smoothie routine, and this weekend, it was chocolate chip pancakes. Instead of using gluten free flour mixes, I decided to make my own… and they came out delicious!
Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 1 cup soy flour
- one half cup brown sugar
- 1 egg (or equivalent)
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 3 tbsp. agave nectar
- one half tsp. salt
- one half cup chocolate chips
- one half tsp. baking powder
- cooking spray
- vegan butter, cinnamon, and syrup for topping
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, drop large circles of batter and cook on medium heat.
- When the pancakes start to bubble, flip each one to cook the other side.
- You will know when they are cooked because they won’t be drippy.
- Serve hot with some vegan butter, a dusting of cinnamon, and maple syrup!
Happy Allergy Free Eating… and Breakfasting!
One response to “Pancakes!”
Hello admin, I have an opinion that your page article might be inspiration for me, and also for that valuable post, I\\\\\\\’d like to share it with my friends. I\\\\\\\’ll appreciate with you. Thanks my mate.