This potato salad is a fresh and light version of traditional potato salad, and doesn’t use any mayo. Perfect for the summer weather!
Tarragon Potato Salad
- 1 bag fingerling potatoes, each cut into quarters
- one half of a red onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced very thin
- 3 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- one half cup olive oil
- 4 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. tarragon
- one half tsp. grated lemon rind
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Once the potatoes are washed and cut into quarters, steam them.
- Do not rinse the potatoes, but let them cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the red onion, celery, dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, olive oil, parsley, tarragon, lemon rind, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Add the cooled potatoes and stir to cover the potatoes with the dressing.
- Serve at room temperature.
Happy Allergy Free Eating!