I love beets. And sweet potatoes. And rosemary. And garlic.
Sweets and Beets with Rosemary Garlic Sauce
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into quarter inch rounds
- 2 cans beets (cut in rounds), drained
- olive oil for misting
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. chopped rosemary (preferably fresh)
- On a cookie sheet, spread the sweet potato rounds and drained beet rounds.
- Mist with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 375 degrees for about 40 minutes, until the sweets are tender.
- While the sweets and beets are roasting, make the sauce by combining olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and rosemary. Whisk to combine.
- When the sweets and beets are done cooking, toss them with the rosemary garlic sauce.
- Serve hot.
Happy Allergy Free Eating!