Sweet Lemon Pepper Chicken
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp. honey
- juice of one half of a lemon plus 4 lemon slices
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Drizzle honey over the chicken breasts.
- Pour lemon juice over chicken, then season with salt and pepper. Add more pepper if you like a kick!
- Place 2 lemon slices on top of chicken breasts and bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Italian Zucchini Rounds
- 2 zucchinis, cut into small rounds
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- salt and pepper to season
- Toss zucchini with olive oil, red wine vinegar, parsley, garlic salt, sugar, and salt/pepper.
- On a baking sheet, bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
Happy Allergy Free Eating!