My friend and I always beg Tristyn for this recipe, and she finally gave it up for us!
Serious Chicken Wings (for a large crowd)
- 10 pounds of chicken wings
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 heaping tbsp. ground ginger
- 8 cloves minced garlic
- 3 bottles of gluten free soy sauce (12 oz. bottles)
- 1 cup sherry
- Combine all ingredients in large pan or plastic bags. Marinate 24 hours (very important to let all the flavors mingle this long, says Tristyn!)
- In a large baking pan, bake the marinated chicken wings meaty side down for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Flip the wings, and drain all the juices. This will make the wings crispy as they cook longer.
- Continue to bake for another 45-60 minutes, until desired crispiness.
- Try to get them out of the oven faster than people start to eat them!