Have a sweet tooth? Look no further!
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- three quarters of a cup of wheat free baking flour (I use rice flour)
- one quarter cup of egg whites
- one quarter cup of agave nectar
- one tbsp. sugar
- three heaping tablespoons of peanut butter
- one tsp. vanilla
- one quarter cup of dairy free chocolate chips (whoever is working at the EnjoyLife brand is doing something seriously right… these chocolate chips are more than delicious)
Mix together, form 6 cookie balls, and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Heaven.
Happy Allergy Free Eating!