Garlic Rosemary Potatoes
- One bag of small white potatoes
- 2 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp. chopped rosemary
- 2 tbsp. sea salt
- 2-3 tbsp. olive oil
- Wash the potatoes and cut each one in half.
- Spread them out on a cookie sheet (lightly sprayed with cooking spray), making sure there is breathing space between them.
- Lightly mist them with olive oil until lightly covered, and sprinkle 1 tbsp. sea salt.
- Bake at 375 degrees until fork tender, about 35-40 minutes.
- Coat a shallow stir fry pan with 1-2 tbsp. olive oil and turn on medium heat. Let the oil heat up for a couple of minutes.
- Add the potatoes, garlic, rosemary, and remaining sea salt. Stir frequently for 5-7 minutes, until the edges crisp.
- Serve hot!