To add some spice to regular steak night, add a chimichurri sauce!
- one quarter cup plus 3 tbsp. olive oil
- one half cup red wine
- 3 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp. worchestire sauce
- 2 stems fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- one bunch of parsley, leaves picked from the stems
- 5 tbsp. raspberry vinegar
- the juice of one half of a lemon
- 3 shakes of italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Marinate flank steak in one quarter cup of the olive oil, red wine, 1 tbsp. chopped garlic, worchestire sauce, fresh rosemary, salt, and pepper by combining in a plastic bag or a shallow bowl. Steak should marinate for at least 2-4 hours, preferably all day.
- In a mini food processor, add parsley, 2 tbsp. garlic, 3 tbsp. olive oil, raspberry vinegar, lemon juice, italian seasoning, lemon pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Pulse on high until combined.
- Broil marinated flank steak on medium heat for about 10 minutes for a rare taste
- Let steak sit for about 5-10 minutes then cut into strips.
- Serve steak strips with chimichurri sauce on top.
Happy Allergy Free Eating!