A little Christmas joy for your pancakes!
Egg Nog Pancakes with Coconut Maple Syrup
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- one half cup sugar
- 1 egg or equivalent
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- one third cup egg nog
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup and 1 tsp. coconut syrup, for topping
- Combine the flour, sugar, egg, baking powder, egg nog, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Over a coated saute pan, spoon large clumps of batter and cook on medium heat. Leave a little space in between each pancake.
- Flip each pancake after cooking for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot, with 3 tbsp. maple syrup and 1 tsp. coconut syrup as topping!
Happy Allergy Free Breakfasting!