For some sweet, salty, crunchy cucumber salad with a zing, look no further…
Crunchy Cucumber Salad
- 1 half of a cucumber
- One quarter of a red onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- One half teaspoon sugar
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- 2 basil leaves for garnish
- Slice the washed cucumber on a mandolin so the slices are thin. Leave the skin on, that is where all the nutrients are!
- Finely chop the red onion into your favorite bite size pieces.
- Over the cucumber and red onion, add the lemon juice, rice vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper. Toss to combine.
- Garnish with chopped basil leaves.