Citrus Rosemary Carrots
- 1 bag of baby carrots
- 12 ounces of carrot juice (you can find this in any health food store with the smoothies or juices)
- 3-4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. fresh orange juice
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- In a large stir fry pan, heat half of the carrot juice on medium-high until it starts to bubble.
- Add the carrots, rosemary, lemon juice, orange juice, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Stir the carrots every so often, adding more carrot juice when it starts to evaporate.
- Cook until carrots are tender.
- Serve hot!
Happy Allergy Free Eating!