These Buffalo Chicken Bites aren’t fried, but are definitely smothered in sauce and very easy to make. And dairy and gluten free!
Buffalo Chicken Bites
- one pound chicken tenders
- cooking spray
- one and one half cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 2 tbsp. vegan butter
- one quarter cup soy flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the hot sauce, butter, and soy flour.
- Microwave the sauce for 15 seconds to melt the butter. Stir to combine.
- Reserve one quarter cup of the sauce for serving.
- Spray a large saute pan with cooking spray and put it over medium heat.
- Dip each chicken tender into the sauce and put on the pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Flip the chicken tenders and pour sauce over them every 3-4 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot, smothered with the reserved sauce.
Happy Allergy Free Eating!