Here’s how to enjoy a BLT in a bowl instead of on bread!
- one box risotto (arborio rice)
- 16 oz. gluten free chicken broth
- one container cherry tomatoes
- 1 bag arugula
- 2-3 tbsp. olive oil
- one fourth pound proscioutto, torn into small pieces
- Cook risotto (arborio rice) according to box directions. You will need arborio rice and a full box of chicken broth (make sure it is gluten and wheat free by reading the label).
- While risotto is cooking, chop a container of cherry tomatoes in half.
- In a large skillet (or my favorite Giada pan), put 1 bag of arugula, chopped tomatoes, and olive oil.
- Stir around the arugula and tomatoes with a spatula until the arugula is wilted. This will only take a few minutes.
- Put cooked risotto into the skillet to combine with tomatoes and arugula.
- Tear up one fourth of a pound of proscioutto and mix into the risotto until heated through.
Happy Allergy Free Eating!