Easy to put together… and a crowd pleaser!
Balsamic Chicken Kebabs
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloins, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 small jars artichoke hearts
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- one half cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. smoked paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 20 wooden skewers, soaked in water for at least an hour.
- Marinate the bite sized chicken pieces in the balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, dijon mustard, paprika, salt and pepper, for at least 2-3 hours.
- On the skewers, thread artichoke hearts, roasted red pepper pieces, and marinated chicken bites in an alternating pattern.
- Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot, with an extra drizzle of balsamic vinegar on top.
Happy Allergy Free Eating!