So I have really just jumped right into the whole fall cooking idea… and may have gone a little overboard with the use of pumpkin. There will be a few more pumpkin posts to follow! Today is Chocolate Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies. Not too sweet, great texture, and filling. A great fall afternoon snack!
Chocolate Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
- 2.5 cups gluten free flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 4 tbsp. vegan butter
- 2 cups sugar
- .25 cups brown sugar
- 1.25 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. nutmeg
- .25 cup oil
- 1 cup vegan mini chocolate chips
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir well until dough is combined.
- On a greased cookie sheet, drop tablespoons of dough. Leave about an inch between each cookie.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean when put in the middle of each cookie.
- Let cool.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
Happy Allergy Free Eating!
4 responses to “Chocolate Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies”
Interesting use of pumpkin. Looks good.
I was fortunate to try a chocolate chocolate pumpkin cookie and loved it! I hope to try out this recipe!
Pingback: Most Inspiring Blogger!! | cookingwithatwist
Hi, I’ve nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Please check out: http://cookingwithatwist.wordpress.com/2012/10/18/most-inspiring-blogger/ for badge and info. Jessie 🙂