The cooler weather inspired me to take another pass at the chocolate chip pumpkin bread… and take 2 was much better than take 1! I upped the sweet and spicy parts of the recipe, which really improved the flavor. Next time, I will add some walnuts, craisins, or pecans… so many possibilities for fall. I think I’m ready for fall cooking!
- 1 can pumpkin
- one half cup vegan butter
- one quarter cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- one quarter cup agave nectar
- 2 eggs (or egg replacer)
- 1.5 cups soy flour
- one tsp. baking powder
- one tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. nutmeg
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- one half cup Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Add mixture to a greased bread pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Serve with some spread butter and/or powdered sugar.
Happy Allergy Free Eating!