Last week, I saw that I had been nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger” award by Cooking with a Twist, who is also a food blogger! I was so excited when I read about this, and can’t wait to share in the fun. Thanks!
There are a few rules that apply to this nomination:
The rules of the awards are:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Select 15 blogs for the award.
5. Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I hate mushy fruit. Applesauce, fruit on the bottom yogurt… even fruit pies. I’m not fond of the texture and stay away from these foods!
2. My mother is a phenomenal cook. I love watching her make such amazing dishes, and she has always been my inspiration to cook. She doesn’t even blink an eye when I visit and she needs to make allergy friendly meals!
3. I am an only child.. which always meant I could have my mother all to myself in the kitchen.
4. I went to Boston College and loved every minute of it… but still can’t follow a football game to save my life.
5. I love the beach and really should live in a tropical climate. Summer can’t get here soon enough each year! I wear my flip flops as long as I can into the New England seasons and can’t wait to break them back out when winter is over.
6. I have lived in the Boston area my whole life. I do like visiting other cities, but Boston is my home… even if it has a brutal winter and I need to put the flip flops away!
7. The farthest I have traveled is to visit a friend in Australia. Australia is beautiful and worth the plane ride… I have never seen such amazing sights… in one view you could be looking at the beach, the city skyline, and cliffs marking the unending horizon. I would recommend it to anyone!
Nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
Here are some of my favorites blogs and sites I hope you check out!
1. Savory Simple
2. Gluten Free Goddess
3. Carrots n’ Cake
4. Unwind Cooking
5. Little Miss Runshine
6. Emily Bites
7. The Sensitive Pantry
8. Gluten Free Girl
9. Whole Foods Blog
10. The Gluten Free Diva
11. Jules Gluten Free
12. The Spunky Coconut
13. Ginger Lemon Girl
14. Baking Love
15. Living Without
Thanks again, Cooking with a Twist, and I hope you all enjoy these inspiring writers!