Hello again! Well, I am in my new house, which is very exciting… but more importantly, the kitchen is just about done! It was one of my priorities, and I couldn’t get wait to get back in there. My new kitchen has much more room than my old one, and I am already off and using it. In these hot summer days, I wanted to be in the kitchen but not create a lot of heat. So, I made a Tomato, Dill, and Goat Cheese Panini. Delicious, and the closest thing to a grilled cheese I have had in a while!
Tomato, Dill, and Goat Cheese Panini
- 2 slices gluten free bread (my favorite is Canyon Bakehouse)
- 2 slices tomato, cut thin
- 1 tbsp spreadable goat cheese
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped dill
- 1 tbsp. vegan butter
- Spread the goat cheese on one slice of bread.
- Sprinkle the dill on top of the goat cheese.
- Layer the tomato and put the other piece of bread on top.
- Butter both outside sides of the bread, and cook on a panini grill or stovetop until done.
- Enjoy hot!
Happy Allergy Free Eating!